Saturday, July 16, 2011

Black Lace

Lace Shirt (F21), Black Tank (F21), Shorts (H&M), Heels (F21)

Went to a party and decided to wear all black because it was a night time event. I love love loooove lace because you can wear it adds that girly touch to your outfit! This outfit really screams "Add color to your closet!" because all my clothes are black, white or grey!! ): This calls out for a shopping spree!

One of my friends asked me if I was wearing Jeffrey Campbell heels. I wish!! Those are on my wishlist!

This post is really late obviously because I have an American flag in my hand.. this was a few days after 4th of July!

I hope everyone has a safe weekend! I'm terribly sorry I haven't been posting, I've been feeling so blah lately. Hopefully this changes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment