Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I hope you all are having a wonderful, and warm Christmas with your loved ones!






Vest: Zara Kids
Shirt: Forever 21
Shorts: H&M
Tights: Target
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Litas
Accessories: Michael Kors Blair watch, YSL Arty ring

For Christmas this year, I bought myself Litas!! I am SO happy with them. Had them on all night, and my feet are still happy. The heel itself is about 5" and the platform is 2". So there isn't a horrendous arch in them like you think. I wore these to the mall as well and felt amazing (:

Also! Who knew Zara kid's clothes would be so cute! I think I actually like their clothes better than the women's. Luckily it's a little bit cheaper too :P

My ombre is fading, and it's starting to stand out more. Yay! I'm so happy with my hair for once (:

Have a very Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment