Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Chop Chop Snip Snip

Top: Forever 21
Bottom: Hollister Jeggings
Shoes: Steve Madden Candence boots
Accessories: YSL Arty, Michael Kors Blaire, H&M necklace
Purse: Louis Vuitton Speedy

This is basically the same outfit I had worn on Christmas, but I made it more appropriate for school/regular day out! I dressed it down by wearing jeans instead of tights and shorts. I also didn't wear my fur vest, as much as I love it.


I was actually on my way to the salon to cut my hair off! I love it so much! I was so nervous about it at first because I haven't had short hair since like two years ago. I guess I was more emotional this time around because I loved having long hair, and I love curling it! After bleaching my hair so much, and dyeing it a lot, my ends were so fried to the point where it kept breaking off and wouldn't get any longer. I decided to just cut it short instead of getting a trim because I just wanted to have healthy hair again. Hopefully I can fight the temptation to dye it.

Hope you guys like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment