Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy New Year!

Okay, I know I'm really late on this. Like 15 days late hahaha, but here is my first post of 2011!


White blouse (Forever 21), Black high waisted shorts (H&M), Blazer (Forever 21), Belt (Forever 21), Heels (Nordstroms/Prada)

So it was one of my bestfriend's birthday recently and went out for dinner last night. We all decided to come dressy/casual. I decided to wear my black high waisted shorts because being high waisted to me makes it dressy without having to be a skirt. No one can go wrong with a white button up because you can wear it in so many ways! I completed the look with a thick brown belt and a blazer, so it wouldn't look so plain.

I really should stop wearing my watch all the time because it seems to kill the look, but I can't help feeling naked without it! ):

I hope everyone is enjoying their new year so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment