Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Denim jacket (Nordies), basic white tank (F21), leggings F21, heels (F21)

I was at my family party today for easter, and I don't know why, but the lighting in this picture makes me look disgusting. ): I didn't have time to take any artsy pictures like most bloggers do. This will just have to do!

Since it's spring and easter, I wanted to wear my denim jacket to match the season. The weather was TERRIBLE today though! So depressing. It was sprinkling and just very cloudy outside. Such a bummer, I should have just worn some cozies instead!
Anywho, I wanted to look light, and just simple for today. It's not a big event, so I didn't want to look all glammed up for no reason. I forgot all my accessories. Epic fail on my part because the outfit looks so boring! 

I just really wanted to post something since it's been ages!

Happy easter everyone, and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment