Sunday, October 2, 2011

Coral


Top/Jacket: B.P. Nordstroms
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Wedges: Target/Xhilaration

I'm so glad I finally got to wear my coral skirt again! I barely wore this during the summer, and I feel like its more of a summer color than fall! My feet didn't even tan at all during the summer. They're so white!!

Since it IS cooling down, and summer is over I wanted to add my denim jacket to tone down the coral. Usually I love tucking in my tank tops with this skirt, but since it was just a normal day out I wore it with my tank top going over the skirt instead! This gave it a more casual feel, and made it more wearable to me. 

These Xhilaration heels were unbelievably comfortable. When I first bought them I was kind of hesitant because they're pretty cheap, and from target! But I could walk in these for days. I wore this same outfit when I went out with friends all night, and my feet felt perfectly fine even though I was standing all night long.

I hope you guys don't mind my crappy pictures. I only have a dinky digital camera, and obvious dead grass in my backyard. Hopefully I can be more creative about my pictures! :x

No comments:

Post a Comment