Sunday, October 2, 2011

Michael Kors Blair Chronograph Watch


Michael Kors

My mommy bought me a Michael Kors watch today as an early birthday present! And I must say I am OBSESSED with it. Many many people have been wearing gold watches, and I can see why. It's such a timeless piece. You guys usually always see my white/pink Baby G-shock, but I wanted something that can go with any outfit, casual or fancy.

With my Baby-G I found it awkward wearing a watch that looked like a toy with a nice dress, or anything dressy in that matter. With this Michael Kors watch it can MAKE an outfit look more put together, and more elegant which makes it a lot easier to wear at night.

I had to get a watch with the crystal outline. I love the bling! Some say it looks tacky, but I absolutely love it.

At first I was hesitant about this watch just because I thought it would be very bulky, or huge on my tiny little wrist, but after trying it on I could not stop thinking about it! It fits perfect, and the size of the watch gives it a boyfriend feel.

I would highly suggest this watch to anyone who is looking for a watch that is affordable. This watch retails at $250, but fortunately I was able to get it for cheaper. As it may sound pricey, for the look and functions the price is reasonable to me. The watch also comes with a 2-year warranty! You can wear this watch constantly without having to be scared something so expensive is just dangling on your wrist! Before I did my research, I was afraid this watch wouldn't be waterproof. I don't want to spend $250 on a watch that could get ruined with a splash of water! Good thing for us, it is waterproof! It's water-resistant at 100 meters. So you can (if you want) shower in it, go swimming, or play at the beach (not too far!). I rather not do any of those just so you can keep the condition in better shape for a longer time!

Sadly, I have to go and learn how to read off of an analog watch again :P Happy shopping everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment