Saturday, November 19, 2011

Liquid Leggings/Fixed Ombre




Shirt: Forever 21
Jacket: Nordstroms Kid's
Bottoms: Nordstroms
Heels: Forever 21
Accessories: YSL Arty Ring
Purse: Louis Vuitton Speedy

It's been a very long time since I brought my liquid leggings out, and I am so glad I did! I haven't worn them in such a long time because a lot of people have different opinions if it's a hit or miss. Since I love it so much, I decided why not wear them again. I think as long as YOU feel confident in what you're wearing, it'll look fantastic. If you don't feel confident in what you dressed yourself in, trust me everyone will see that. Besides, you should be impressing yourself, not for anyone else's opinion.

Anyways! It was a date night for me and Joseph tonight. We did a little shopping, ate dinner, and the cliche movie to end the night. It wasn't fancy shmancy, so I wanted to casually go out. BUT, it is a date so I wanted to at least dress up a little.

Since the liquid legging is busy on its own, I paired it with a plain grey shirt so the attention is still focused on the leggings. I chose to wear all black so I can add colors with my accessories. I finally got my hands on the YSL Arty ring, and I am in LOVE with it. It's a little pricey for statement jewelry, but I think it is worth every penny because all my accessories from Forever 21, or Charlotte Russe have oxidized so quickly I could have bought another ring. I had the hardest time having to choose from turquoise, or coral because they were both so gorgeous in my opinion. I ended up choosing turquoise because it just stood out to me more. The blue is simple to go with other colors. Spending $250 on a ring better go with most of my clothes! For this outfit, I love how the light blue really stands out with all the darker colors.

Since it is Thanksgiving break for me, I really hope to get more outfits out!

P.S. I finally got my ombre fixed! Before it was REALLY unnatural, and blonde. I went to Amy from A Salon Paul Mitchell, and I absolutely LOVE it. Instead of all my tips being blonde, she "outlined" my hair with a caramel color. Hope you guys love it just as much as I do!

1 comment: