Monday, December 3, 2012

Beanie Weather

Top: Obey tank, Zara Kids parka
Bottoms: Forever 21
Shoes: Steve Madden
Accessories: Random beanie, YSL Arty, Michael Kors "Blair", Target knee high

It was suppose to be raining today, but it was still quite sunny. I LOVE love love love how this outfit. So simple yet so cute, and I look like every other girl on Instagram :P I cannot stress how much I love knee high socks especially for this outfit. They just pair so well with boots. I'm only 4'11" and I feel like these socks really elongated my figure.

P.S. I randomly found this beanie in my drawers, and I thought it was horrendous at first. Now I'm wearing it everyday for this "cold" weather. I find it perfect because my hair is going through that really awkward stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment