Monday, December 3, 2012

Jeffrey Campbell Lita Part 3


I really think I've become OBSESSED with Mr. Jeffrey Campbell. During Black Friday I tried to delete every sale e-mail I received, and I kept repeating to myself I do NOT need another pair of Litas! But for $80?!!!! How could I pass that off. Luckily I found a size 5 on Miss KL because every other site were sold out. These shoes are completely crazy, my boyfriend thinks they're horrendous, but I think they're gorgeous! The studs literally hurt too, so be careful if you choose to get these!

I found that these fit a bit differently than the normal Litas. I had to get a half size up for the normal ones if I want to wear socks, but these were a 5, and fit perfectly with socks. The height goes a little bit further up on my leg, so I found that it was scraping my ankle, so I advise breaking these in, or wearing them with knee high socks of some sort. They're amazing, and I'm completely happy with my purchase!

Happy shopping everyone (:

No comments:

Post a Comment