Saturday, May 12, 2012

Julep Intro Offer for ONE PENNY

Hi everyone!

My friend recently just introduced me to Julep! If you're not familiar with it, Julep is a monthly subscription for nail polish! Each month I believe you get 2 nail polishes, and a pedicure cream for $19.99. I'm not positive yet because I'm still waiting for my first box to come.

Anyway, for this month they are having a special where you can try out your first month for only ONE PENNY! Just visit Julep and take the style quiz. This style quiz will choose a box that better suits your style, but if you don't want THAT box, you can view the other ones as well. At check out use promotion code "COLORS4ONE" Once you use the promotion code, and remember to change your shipping to FREE shipping, your order should only be 1 cent!

Let me know what you guys think of Julep if you have already tried it because I'm so excited! My nails are screaming for color, but that will definitely have to wait until after finals.

Have a great weekend everyone! I will try my best to get OOTD's out after finals are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment