Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Officially Summer

Top: Nordstroms B.P.
Bottoms: American Apparel
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Litas
Accessories: Michael Kors "Blair", Zara belt

Okay, I know it's not REALLY summer, but here in So-Cal it is extremely hot. Plus I am on summer vacation!

I went to Disneyland yesterday with my family and boyfriend, and today we were suppose to go to the Santa Monica Pier; however, we didn't get to go because there was too much traffic after we did some shopping at Downtown Disney, and ate some Korean BBQ! Maybe next time.

But I am extremely happy with how this outfit turned out! The top was a crop top, and I was so worried it would keep popping out of my high waisted shorts because they weren't high enough to go over my top completely ha ha. It was so hot, this outfit kept me cool thank goodness.

Hope you guys are enjoying the weather!

P.S. My hair is growing crazy fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment