Sunday, May 6, 2012

White Out

Cardigan: H&M
Top: B.P. Nordstom
Bottom: Wet Seal
Shoes: Steve Madden "Candence"
Accessories: H&M, Michael Kors "Blair"

I finally got me some white denim! I'm so excited because I've been trying to find really nice ones at a reasonable price. I was eyeing the ones from Hollister, but for $50 no thank you! I found these at Wet Seal for about $28! They're the perfect low cut, and they fit well. I need to get them hemmed because they are way too long! Hence the boots ha ha.

I wanted to wear this top because I'm just loving the colors, I should have taken a picture of the back because it has a laced racer back, maybe I'll add that on later!

I hope everyone is enjoying their day! Let me know if white denim are yay's or nay's. I had a lot of people stare at me yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment